Change is something everyone needs every now and then. You never want to have the same thing day in and day out, and that’s why Android users appreciate the massive amount of customization in the device.
One of the easiest and most wanted customization is the background of the device. Using a live wallpapers in Android is exciting indeed. It is an interactive way to add elegance to Android device appearance.
Unfortunately, they come at the cost of faster battery consumption as compared to static wallpapers for android. That is the one of the major reasons, people hesitate using live wallpaper.
For live wallpaper, you need to be smart as your android is. Millions of android users have live wallpaper for the stylish background. Here are few tips to use live wallpaper intelligently and save battery life.
- Use the live wallpapers with a launcher that are easy to activate/deactivate.
- Deactivate your wallpaper whenever your battery is on last quarter.
- Low resolution of the screen with live wallpaper looks good and saves battery.
- Set the wallpaper movement speed. Keeping it low is beneficial of course.
- Keep in mind the device compatibility. If your android device doesn’t support the high resolution images or its below 2.1 Eclair, don’t use Live wallpapers.
There are lot of live wallpapers available in Google Play that are free and also exciting. We have explored a great collection of Arabic calligraphy as live wallpaper for art lovers and the people interest in Islamic calligraphy. Check out the collection of Artfuzed Live wallpaper and explore the feature we have mentioned above.
It is a test drive for your battery saving practice. Let the fun begin 🙂